- Alzare is built to connect the energy industry worldwide.
- An Engineer in Texas or Colorado, or a Geoscientist in Russia or China, or Africa for instance, or a Geophysicist in the Middle East, can all work together, providing products and services on the same platform, with global reach, and global impact.
- A Contractor from the U.S. can be connected to work on a project in the Middle East for example, or an Engineering Company in Europe can work together with a Sub-Contractor in Africa on the same project, delivering world class solutions, with everything being done (start-to-finish) on a single platform - Alzare.
- A retired Chevron or ExxonMobil Engineer, with an ADNOC Petrophysicist, can both collaborate on Alzare, together with a former Saudi Aramco Scientist, or a Geologist from SINOPEC or Kuwait Oil Company, wherever they are in the world. Global reach, global impact.
- A lot of value can be created, and tremendous solutions birthed, when these global, experienced, and versatile minds work together.
- Alzare connects Energy Professionals, Subject Matter Experts, Contractors, Consulting Companies, Engineering Companies, Governments, Investors, Universities, R&D Institutions, and other Institutions from all over the world to interact and exchange services.
Alzare is levelling the playing field, and creating fairness and equality in the industry. It is eradicating the biases and special interests that exist, and is serving as an all-in-one place for the provision of basically all energy and oilfield services, cost-effectively. Renewables and Non-Renewables. All-Things-Energy!